On 17/05/2012, at 4:23 AM, Rick Hill wrote:

> The ideal would be to position  the related content at the bottom of the
> associate main content and then position it at the top right of the main
> content. So visually it would look the same but the HTML reading order and
> header nesting would be correct.  We cannot find and CSS solution that will
> do that. Anyone?

Isn't this a simple matter of playing with the containers and floats.

Here is an example where four containers (col1, col2, col2a and col2b) match
the nesting of yours, but the right column (in your case the column where you
want the highlighted info) is last in the source order:

<http://maxdesign.com.au/jobs/example-rick/>

This is easily achieved by floating both col2a and col2b to the left....

HTH
Russ