It would be awesome if the subdomain all the spots get submitted to was
redirected to some community-funded broker server, and some kind of pub-sub
messaging set up for subscribers to be able to consume the data in
real-time, on a par with the wsprnet.org site. Spots could still get
proxied to the existing site. That would really help open the dataset up to
deeper real-time analysis, which is extremely valuable data for the amateur
radio community.

Tom M0LTE