Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Release 2.4.0...
From: Jim Brown <k...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, February 05, 2021 10:58 pm
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

On 2/5/2021 6:03 PM, k...@earthlink.net wrote:
> Hi, Jim:
>
> What frequency are you using FST4 on 160m?

I'm using a dial frequency of 1837.5 and offset of about 2.4 kHz, which
puts TX/RX just below FT8. I'm using that dial frequency so that big FT8
signals don't limit the dynamic range of the FST4 decoder. And I'm using
FST4-60, mostly at 5W. Tonight, I turned on the amp for 30-40 minutes,
but still my only report was from AZ. First night operating worked AZ,
MS, MI, and OH with 5W. I just shut down and came into the house.

73, Jim K9YC