Dave

Remember to remind people not to use it in contests - if there is a mismatch
between what is sent over the air and what is recorded in QRZ - points will be
lost.

If the grid is blank it highlights the user need to take action - usually
checking all.txt and not grabbing qrz.com <http://qrz.com/> data.

Personally think it’s a really bad idea to mess around like this - leave the
wsjx adi file alone - warn/report by all means but ‘on the fly’ changes are not
good.

Tom
GM8MJV