On 3/14/2021 9:58 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel wrote:
Sets the LINE OUT level. LINE OUT connections go to PC soundcard inputs.
Settings above 10 may result in overdrive of the soundcard or saturation of the
KIO3’s isolation transformers; monitor signals using the PC to avoid this.

Great advice, Mike, and I'd keep the LINE OUT level even lower, not above 5. I discovered this issue when my first K3 arrived in 2008 and I put my distortion analyzer on it. The design error was adding series resistance between the output stage and the transformer.

73, Jim K9YC