Hello Teams,

As some of you might know, this weekend would have been the second edition
of our very own TournaMINT but due to Covid-19, we are unable to host it.

Nevertheless, we thought about something different to bring Teams together
and provide them with an Opportunity to compete against other Teams.

As we thought about what we should do, we remembered that Achilles
International is hosting a yearly event – the Hope & Possibility Run -- in
Munich. Achilles International’s goal is to bring together people with and
without physical handicaps in the sport of running. In the spirit of
TournaMINT, we decided to support this goal by promoting an Ultimate teams
running competition and encouraging players to donate, so here are the
facts and Rules:

-          Distance: Half marathon

-          Starting time: Saturday 18th of July, 8am Munich time (you can
start whenever you want, but watch the finish deadline below)

-          Finishing time: 9pm Munich time

-          7+ Players necessary -> you’ll have to send us your team list by
Friday 10pm Munich time (see Link below)

-          Each of your players must run 2km at least, you can distribute
the distance however you want -> fastest time wins!

o   Use an App that tracks your run and send us a screenshot of your time,
we will add the times together later

-          There will also be a Spirit Prize for the biggest Donation of a
Team

Afterwards, starting at 10pm, we will provide you with a revival of last
year’s Party that so many of you dream about as we will share a Zoom-Link
to get all together and play last year’s Playlist for 6 Hours straight
(potentially extend it 😉)

Let’s make this big and spread the message!

Short facts for the Donation – please send us proof (screenshot or
Spendenquittung) if you want to participate for the Spirit Prize:

-          Organization: Achilles International (German link:
https://www.achillesinternational-germany.org/index.html)

-          Donation information:
https://www.achillesinternational-germany.org/unsere-programme/virtual-run-2020/ausschreibung.html
(see “Online Spenden”)