Dear beach ultimate community

SUFF^3 will happen on April 22-24! After 2018+2019 at Müggelsee, this year we will move to a new location at Wannsee.
Some details:
-  NEW LOCATION: Wannsee Strandbad
-  5vs5 real mixed beach ultimate
-  Prob. 16 teams on two fields
-  Sauna
-  Swimming
-  Music
-  Live commentator
- Proudly sponsored by SUFF RADIO

We are trying to keep the costs in the usual range.
We are still struggling a bit to find a cheap & close-by place for accommodation; if you have some hints, please let us know; we’ll keep you updated. Please send us a message, if you are interested in participation, to flachwer...@gmail.com. The deadline is Sunday 6th of March (only 9 days!)

Frisbee love from the flat thrown dogs of Berlin,
HundFlachWerfen