On 19/08/2015 10:16, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <d...@w3.org> wrote:
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/162

I don't see how this was addressed.

I see you followed up on github, thanks!

Can you indicate whether you're satisfied with how they have been addressed?

In addition to the above, I filed

   https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/232
   https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/233

regarding changes that do not seem entirely accurate. A lot of the
language in the draft though does not seem entirely up to par with
best practices. Not entirely sure how to propose fixing that though.

Can you maybe list the most important best practices the draft fails to follow and I could then have a go at identifying the failures and/or suggesting patches?

Dom