[removing Simon since this doesn't affect webvtt]

Activating the notifications was too premature. I'm going to spam the public-tt list if I luanch my script to transfer all the tracker issues to github issues.

Can we desactivate the notifications until I say otherwise?

Also, I'm about to rename the repo imsc1 to imsc.

Philippe