WWW-Talk,

In the context of digital documents, books and textbooks, when I hear app
store, I think about concerns that the public might have, concerns about
interest groups, lobbyists, syndicates, quasi-government organizations,
nationalist agendas, and conspiracies reaching into the highest levels of
government.

Some Americans have concerns that all but political scientists are
underinformed about what some bureaucrats' agendas might be with regard to the
Web, behind a facade of some telepersonable Democrats in the White House. The
current administration presides over an almost Ford-era executive branch which
includes new organizations forged on an anvil of fascism with a hammer of
terror.

In the current political climate, in the present day United States of America,
there exist numerous partisan, bipartisan and nonpartisan interest groups as
well as numerous lobbying organizations each having an interest in the
information available to the public, the information in the news, the
information on the Web, the content of certain documents, certain books and
certain textbooks.

Some Americans have concerns about state participation in what can be referred
to as a ghastly molecule of information corporatism. For instance, there are a
few contentious American history topics, social studies topics, topics
including the years of the George W. Bush administration. Some such topics were
a part of a Texastbooks controversy
(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/17/AR2010031700560.html).

While many Americans have opinions, including about a wider set of
content-related topics, a free marketplace, with a diverse set of products, and
distributed, decentralized consumer processes, by elected and well-informed
schoolboards, is how we do things in the United States of America.

Many Americans are still somewhat upset about when a syndicate tried to
indicate that digital textbooks should be sold to schoolboards across the
United States of America via a centralized app store model.  Many Americans are
somewhat upset about sponsored stories in places of socialization, free speech
and assembly.

Kind regards,

Adam Sobieski