On 2 Jun 2013, at 07:56, harry wrote:
> The next hurdle is wxcore, which expects to find various bits of wxc in
> places that it should really be keeping its nose out of. I suspect that if
> everything has been set up correctly outsides of the sandbox, this too will
> succeed by following the environment variables (as long as there aren't any
> spaces on the path), but I can't actually test this hypothesis because I've
> upgraded my HP, and wxc/ore won't compile on GHC 7.6.

OK, so I think maybe we should pick this back up when the wxHaskell team have
had a chance to catch up with GHC 7.6, because I used wxHaskell in a sandbox
(albeit on MacOS X), and have reason to believe that having wxdirect be
available on the PATH addresses this pain point.

If Blair is still interested in wxHaskell jobs, this is another great one that
needs help.

Thanks,

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>