I used this repo: https://github.com/atzedijkstra/wxHaskell

Using wxWidgets 2.9.4, and GHC 7.6.3 the only change needed is in
wxc/src/cpp/eljdc.cpp line 214 (the #if wxCHECK_VERSION(2,9,5) should be
commented out - or at least had to be on my setup.

Then a simple: cabal install ./wxdirect ./wxc ./wxcore ./wx

Should hopefully get you up and running, let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,
Blair