Hi all,

My sincere apologies for lack of availability and presence over the past
few months - due almost entirely for being the software technology lead for

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Qualcomm-Atheros-NFC-Near-Field-QCA1990-Snapdragon,19607.html.
Not much Haskell there, unfortunately.

Atze, Henk-Jan, Harry & Eric, my thanks for making the efforts you have.
Atze, you have my blessing to take over as lead maintainer and I wish you
the best of luck. I am happy to make the announcement myself if you prefer
- otherwise please go ahead.

When I have the time, I will be happy to continue to contribute - this is
unlikely to be the case for a few months yet, unfortunately. I am also
happy to offer up control of the current wxhaskell repo that I own, if it
saves the complication of editing wiki entries etc. Please let me know.

Very best regards
Jeremy