Wolfgang,

In case you don't know (as I didn't), be aware that wxWidgets 2.6 and later
are not ghci-friendly, so for ghci use, you'll probably prefer 2.4.2.   More
info at http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/phooey/README .  Cheers,  - Conal

On 2/17/07, Wolfgang Jeltsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am Samstag, 17. Februar 2007 20:59 schrieb Eric Y. Kow:
> […]

> It seems the official release does not compile against wxWidgets 2.8(which
> came out long after the release).

Hmm, this could be the explaination.  I tried wxWidgets 2.8 because
<http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net/building.html> says that one should
install
the latest stable version of wxWidgets.  I will try building against
wxWidgets 2.6 now.

> […]

Best wishes,
Wolfgang