On 26 May 2011 12:31, Henning Thielemann
<schlepp...@henning-thielemann.de>wrote:

> Jeremy O'Donoghue schrieb:
>
> > On 25 May 2011 21:04, Joel Shellman <j...@mentics.com
> > <mailto:j...@mentics.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     What would it take to get full support for OpenGL in wxHaskell? My
> >     understanding is that wxWidgets supports it, we just need the Haskell
> >     binding for it, right? And I think it used to be there in a previous
> >     version of wxHaskell.
> >

> > Putting support for OpenGL canvas into wxHaskell is very
> > straightforward. I could do the code in about an hour.
>
> Would it be possible to implement this in a separate package? wx-opengl
> or so? I didn't need OpenGL support so far.

This would need major changes to wxdirect, as it currently isn't really set
up to wrap individual packages. A good thing to do, but I fear I may not
have time to do it in the near future.

We'll develop OpenGL support in a branch for now, while I get consensus from
the community on the best way to do the packaging.

Jeremy