On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 23:36:37 +0100, Jeremy O'Donoghue wrote:
>    - Target leads for Linux, Mac and Windows. Responsible for building tip
>    code for their platforms and providing fixes when it breaks. In the case of
>    Mac and Linux, extra points if you can make things work using the platform
>    built-in wxWidgets.

So it sounds like what could be handy is to partially automate our way
out of this with something like buildbot.  We would need somebody to
manage the master, and also volunteers to provide always-on Mac, Linux
and Windows machines to do the builds for us.

You can get an idea of what buildbot would buy us at
  http://buildbot.darcs.net/waterfall

I'm a big fan of replacing scarce humans with robots wherever possible.
... but we do need somebody to help with said robots!

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>