Hello,all,
    I am trying to use treeControl, and I find that the sample
"FileBrowse.hs" maybe the only useful documentation of this control.
 BTW,the sample is quite good for me to learn to use treeControl.
    doc for some function can't be
found,eg,wxcBeginBusyCursor, wxcEndBusyCursor , I guess the name should
describe its function,but I wish to read it's documentation to comfirm it,
and to see whether I can find other useful things.
    so, can anybody pls give me a link to it's documentation?