Hi, I just registered to the mailing list.

I have a few question regarding the fact that I can't find the exact size (with/ height) in pixel of a (possibly multiline) bloc of text. Maybe I just need to get the attribute "outerSize" of a text widget, because they just take the size of the text they contain? but it leads to following questions :

- what is the attribute who tells widgets like buttons, or static text fields to take the shape of the text they contain?

- Is it possible to know the size of texts easilly (taking in account police and size) ?

- where can I find a list of attributes of those widgets.
I looked for them, but for example, I know that buttons resize according to text they contain, and I wans't able to find how to remove this behaviour, or to set it for other text container.

Thanks :)