Hi guys,

 > I am please to announce that wxHaskell 0.13.2 has just been uploaded
 > to Hackage.

when I try to build the latest version on Linux/x86_64 running NixOS, I
get the following error at configure time:

    Setup: Missing dependency on a foreign library:
    * Missing C library: wx_gtk2u_media-2.8

I searched my hard disk for that library, and apparently my installed
copy of wxGTK-2.8.12 doesn't have it. There are plenty of libwx_gtk2u_*
libraries, but none of them is called "media".

Does anyone know how wxGtk must be built in order to make sure that
library exists? Is there some special configure flag, maybe?

Take care,
Peter