On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Henning Thielemann wrote:

> I want to use a splitterWindow. For instance I wanted to change the 'gravity'
> because the default value is not appropriate for my application.
> Unfortunately there is no splitterWindowSetSashGravity function.

I have added splitterWindowSetSashGravity to WxcClassesMZ of my working
copy of wxcore. I have also some other small additions like 'selection'
attribute for notebooks. Since not everybody wants to move to the new
wxwidgets immediately, how about updating wx-0.13 with small additions for
a while? I could simply apply the patches myself and upload new wxhaskell
packages to Hackage myself if the main maintainers want to concentrate on
new wx versions.