On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Jeremy O'Donoghue wrote:

> I'm not quite comfortable moving to 1.0 - sounds a bit 'finished' to me.

Somehow yes. But wxhaskell is already very good and usable for my taste.
So 1.0 would be justified even for the current version. Even more we have
packages like HTTP with version 4000. :-)

> How about a compromise: I'll bump the new version to 0.20.

Sure, this would be a compromise, but psychologically it puts pressure on
us to not release too often to Hackage, since every release reduces the
available number of major bumps.

Nonetheless I would feel more comfortable if other wxhaskell users would
vote in favor of branching to version 1.0 or against it.

Best,
Henning