On Friday, 13 April 2012, Jeremy O'Donoghue wrote:

> I am delighted to announce the release of wxHaskell 0.90. This release
> represents a significant milestone for us as it includes support for
> wxWidgets 2.9.x.
>
> Highlights of the new release:
>
>    - Builds and runs cleanly on 64 bit platforms (particularly MacOS X
>    Lion).
>
> This is great news!  Thanks for all the patient merging work, and to Dave
for making wxc into reality

Now some good and bad news for MacOS: seems to build fine if you have GHC
7.0.4. GHC 7.4.1 may require a minor patch that's in the darcs repo,
probably something worth a micro release of wxc.

Tricky bit may be to install wxWidgets. I don't have clear answers because
I have an older version I'd installed before upgrading Xcode, etc.

I *think* if you are using Xcode 4.2, the easy approach is just to use
HomeBrew and install as brew install wxmac --devel (this flag seems to
select 2.9)

When I tried it with Xcode 4.3, I got some error related to webkit that I
didn't understand

If anyone has recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9