Hi,

wxdirect 0.90 depends less than 1.3. But GHC 7.4.1's time package is 1.4.

   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/wxdirect-0.90

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.4.1/html/users_guide/release-7-2-1.html#id3008909

So, wxdirect requires to install old time package when using GHC 7.4.1.
This is bad for GHC 7.4.1 user.

I modified to relax time package dependency in darcs repository. And I
uploaded newer version, now.

Best Regards.

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>