> Does anyone run WxHaskell 2.9 on Windows?
Yes.

> library files: gcc_mswuddll & gcc_mswudll
It should create a wxmsw293u_gcc_custom.dll (and maybe a
wxmsw293u_gl_gcc_custom.dll for OpenGL support).

Do you run "cabal install wxc" from Msys-Bash or from cmd.exe? You should use
the latter.
Also, which make flags did you use? I compiled wxWidgets-2.9.3 with the
following command (from msys-bash):

cd your-wxWidgets-2.9.3-dir/build/msw
mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc BUILD=release SHARED=1 MONOLITHIC=1

Then, with the wx-config.exe from the wiki page in PATH, I open cmd.exe and
type:
cabal install wxc

I hope this helps.

Regards,