L.S.,

Did anyone get wxHaskell compiled on Windows?

I am having several problems getting it compiled;
  - The wxcore setup calls wxdirect without quotes around the filepaths,
these filepaths contain spaces and therefore wxdirect uses only the first
part of the filepath. I patched wxcore to solve this.

  - The header files are not parsed correctly, I get, amongst others, the
following messages (still trying to install wxcore):

parsing: C:\Program Files\Haskell\wxc-0.90.0.4\ghc-7.4.1\include/stc.h
parsing: C:\Program Files\Haskell\wxc-0.90.0.4\ghc-7.4.1\include/stc_gen.h
ignore: parse error : "C:\Program
Files\Haskell\wxc-0.90.0.4\ghc-7.4.1\include/wxc.h" (line 1, column 1):
unexpected '/'
expecting function declaration or end of input, on : //int
expEVT_DIALUP_CONNECTED();
ignore: parse error : "C:\Program
Files\Haskell\wxc-0.90.0.4\ghc-7.4.1\include/wxc.h" (line 1, column 1):
unexpected '/'
expecting function declaration or end of input, on : //int
expEVT_DIALUP_DISCONNECTED();
generating: C:\Program Files\Haskell\wxc-0.90.0.4\ghc-7.4.1/WxcClassesAL.hs

The parser seems unable to handle lines that are commented out with two
slashes. Note, that these lines are not in wxc.h and do not have line
number 1, in file stc_gen.h, line numbers 78 and 79.

  - I have deleted the contents of these lines and tried again to install
wxcore; the message now generated is:
src\haskell\Graphics\UI\WXCore\WxcClassTypes.hs:1:1:
     File name does not match module name:
     Saw: `Main'
     Expected: `Graphics.UI.WXCore.WxcClassTypes'

The text is a bit cryptic, as file WxcClassTypes.hs is empty.

Does anybody know how to solve this?

Some version info:
Windows XP
Haskell Platform 2012.2.0.0