my mistake , I run the build , not the install !!

once done, it went fine , many thanks again for your time and availability !!
( and quick response)

Luc
-------
mbp2-de-luc:wxHello luc$ cabal clean
cleaning...

mbp2-de-luc:wxHello luc$ cabal configure
Resolving dependencies...
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( Setup.hs, dist/setup/Main.o )
Linking ./dist/setup/setup ...
Configuring wxHello-0.1.0...
mbp2-de-luc:wxHello luc$ cabal build
Building wxHello-0.1.0...
Preprocessing executable 'WxHello' for wxHello-0.1.0...
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( src/Main.hs,
dist/build/WxHello/WxHello-tmp/Main.o )

src/Main.hs:10:10:
    Warning: A do-notation statement discarded a result of type StaticText
                                                                  ().
             Suppress this warning by saying "_ <- staticText

[(Graphics.UI.WX.Attributes.:=)
                                                        text "How you doing?"]",
             or by using the flag -fno-warn-unused-do-bind
Linking dist/build/WxHello/WxHello ...
Creating application bundle directory dist/build/WxHello.app
Copying executable WxHello into place
Copying resources/WxHello.icns to app's icon
Running Rez, etc.
mbp2-de-luc:wxHello luc$

Luc
be.linkedin.com/in/luctaesch/ (http://be.linkedin.com/in/luctaesch/)