can we have a line that would be reactive ? ( on select, on click, etc) ?
should I create a custom object , or anything native ?

context:
I am drawing diagrams (schema) ( imagine ump or other mind mapping ), and I
have used static text to have the text cickable. how can I do the same with
lines ?
or Am I doomed to just detect the click point , and manage the mapping to the
object myself ?)

Happy Easter
Luc