On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:09:17 +0200, Howard B. Golden
<howard_b_gol...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to install the wx-config.exe file at
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/wxhaskell/files/wx-config-win/ on
> Windows 7 Professional 64. It won't run because it is a 32-bit
> executable. If possible, please provide either a 64-bit version of
> wx-config.exe or the source code so I can recompile it for 64-bits.
>
> It would be very helpful if you could submit your new version of
> wx-config for Windows to the original author of wx-config for Windows. I
> spent a lot of time recompiling the 2006 version and wondering why it
> wouldn't work with the latest wxHaskell.

I just saw your email; you can find the source code for wx-config at:

https://github.com/wxHaskell/wxHaskell/blob/master/wx-config-win/wx-config-win/wx-config.cpp
Please read the installation instructions at
   https://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/WxHaskell/Windows
carefully, as the compilation/installation is very tricky. I did not try
64 bit compilation so far, but I succeeded running the 32 bit software on
my 64 bit Windows system.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--