klaas.holwerda ha scritto:
klaas.holwerda wrote:

which error did you get ?

I don't know, i was at work.
will try again, can you tell me the link to your bakefile once more, can not find it.

Oke, putting the next on top of the lattest bakefile on window, i get the error below.
  www.geocities.com/f18m_cpp217828/frm-bakefile.tar.gz

[11/23] generating autoconf from .\wxlua.bkl
error: Failed to set variable '__remove_cmd' to value '$('(cd %s ; %s %s)' % (__ dstdir, __uprg, ' '.join(removePathFromFilename(x) for x in safeSplit(__files))
))'
[bakefile_gen] error: bakefile exited with error
are you sure you overwrote the entire src/ rules/ and output/ folders ?

BTW I'm going to test bakefile on win32 very soon.
I'll let you know,
Francesco