Hi,
   I've just seen that the site

http://www.luascript.thersgb.net/

is down and the notice in it says that probably will never be up again.
Unless the owner of that domain (J. Winwood?) has subscribed some other domain, I think this *forces* us to move the wxLua website to SF.

Does anyone holds a copy of the old website or do we have to restart it from scratch ?

Francesco

Francesco Montorsi ha scritto:
klaas.holwerda ha scritto:
I would not mind a wiki like homepage, if possible WYSIWYG.
But i don't have the knowledge to realize something like that :-(
I've recently (last week) set up a MediaWiki for wyoguide at:

  http://wyoguide.sf.net/wiki

I could do the procedure again for wxLua.
However I don't know if a wiki is what we want... (just imaging to the spam we could start to receive!)...

We could ask to the owner of the A) link, to let us copy the contents of the website on B) and then setup a redirection from A) to B).

Put it in CVS ?
yes, that can be a good idea. Specially if someone adds to his crontab a script which keeps the SF servers up2date with the CVS contents.

Francesco