On 3/4/06, Francesco Montorsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PS: I'm adjusting samples/calculator with sizers in order to better
> learn wxLua ;)

Great, I worked on a couple last week, but didn't get too far.

> PS2: in the choices.wx.lua sample, at least on my Ubuntu, the
> wxCheckListBox is empty, even if it should have been initialized with
> the 'choices' table... do you get the same ?

Yes, I thought it was just me? I debugged it a little and IIRC it was
getting the correct values in the constructor. The code is pretty much
identical to the combobox code in the bindings too, so I'm not sure
what's wrong.

-John Labenski