Anders F Björklund ha scritto:
Francesco Montorsi wrote:

This really looks as a bug in wxWidgets itself.

Yes it does, but it's present in 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 at least even if we "fix" 2.6.3 ?

I think it would be difficult to handle this case nicely in wxLua binding wrappers... it's probably better to submit a patch to wx devs and ask them to apply it before 2.6.3... if those icons aren't really used it should not be a big issue just replacing wxCursor->wxIcon...
am I right ?

It might be a little trickier, as they actually pass them up to wxDropSourceBase...

wxDropSource::wxDropSource(wxWindow *win,
                           const wxCursor &cursorCopy,
                           const wxCursor &cursorMove,
                           const wxCursor &cursorStop)
            : wxDropSourceBase(cursorCopy, cursorMove, cursorStop)
{
    wxMacEnsureTrackingHandlersInstalled() ;
    m_window = win;
}

    wxDropSourceBase(const wxCursor &cursorCopy = wxNullCursor,
                     const wxCursor &cursorMove = wxNullCursor,
                     const wxCursor &cursorStop = wxNullCursor)
        : m_cursorCopy(cursorCopy),
          m_cursorMove(cursorMove),
          m_cursorStop(cursorStop)
        { m_data = (wxDataObject *)NULL; }

So the current workaround, of not passing anything for wxMac should work better ?
I've Cc'ed you with the reply of a mail I got from wxDev...
I'll try to make a patch when I have time for that.
By now if the mod of John works, everything is okay ;)

Francesco