Francesco Montorsi wrote:

finally I've tagged the wxLua tree and created all binary and source packages, updated download page and created a news entry.

Just for fun, I tried downloading the .package file and installing it.
(following the instructions linked to from the download package...)

The install went OK, it fetched the rest of autopackage OK and so on.
A little scared of binary installers,this was just for experimenting.

But when I ran the wxLuaEditor application from the menu, it just died.
Running it again, from the shell, showed that libexpat.so.1 not found ?

I only have libexpat.so.0 on my Linux machine, running Fedora Core 4.
libtiff.so.4 also seemed to be missing, when checking it with "ldd"...

Can this be fixed, by linking those two libraries statically or so ?
--anders