this is great news !!!!

 our pipeline is strongly based on lua and I can`t wait to put more wxLua in
action !!

> A sample program called luamodule.wx.lua in that dir shows it working
> by simply creating a wxFrame. Test it from the
> wxLua/apps/luamodule/src dir using
> $../../../bin/lua luamodule.wx.lua

 this worked great , compile and run .

 but is I try
        lua luamodule.wx.lua

 I get an error of type :
        libwx_gtk2_wxlua-2.6.so: undefined symbol: wxLua_lua_getnewthreadhandler

 we have the standard lua 5.1 distribution installed , what is exactly the
difference beetwen lua 5.1
 and lua include the wxLua distribution ?

 is it only the function enable by the  WXLUA_LUA_NEWTHREAD flag ?

 again thank you for your great work on bringing us wxLua !!!!

 damien