On 5/25/06, Francesco Montorsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
     I'm afraid to inform you that since I was accepted in Google SoC
(for wxWidgets project BTW ;)) I won't be able to work/stay up2date in
the same way I did before...

Congratulations! Hopefully most of the major things are taken care
of... Just more cleanup and polishing.

John, let me know when you think a new binary release should be done and
I'll help with it - borland builds are *almost* working: there is a

Thanks, how about next week...

linking problem with "isatty" function (which is an unresolved external)
  but I think borland fails should not be a stopper...

This is part of the lua executable it looks like. Perhaps everything
else builds?

Regards,
   John Labenski