OK, I've tried and searched, but found no answer so I'll post here with hopes that you can enlighten me...

What's the suggested form of debugging/coding in WxLUA? There are 2 different editors/debuggers (wxlua and wxluaedit) with different weaknesses, none of which fills my needs completetly. I hope there are some things I have misunderstood or missed, because I really need a decent development environment. What I am in search of is a good work-flow for writing, editing and debugging wxlua-code.

I'll explain what I experience, running under WinXP.

wxlua:
* Good enough editor, but lacks line-numbers and all sorts of project-handling (minor annoyance)
* eats memory constantly (~4kB per second) (major bug)
* all output from print ends up in dialog-boxes, 1 per line, which makes unit-testing next to impossible (major annoyance)
* has single-step debugger that works (very good)

wxluaeditor:
* very nice editor, lacks project-grouping and saving of workspace (minor annoyance)
* only break-point debugger, no single-step (major annoyance)
* does not run all code that works in wxlua (very strange). For example, the use_luaunit.lua that accompanies luaunit runs as expected in wxlua but gives the following error in wxluaeditor (major bug):
Running lua script : Wed Oct 04 07:59:33 2006

Err: lua: Error while running chunk
c:/work/luaunit/luaunit.lua:346: attempt to call a table value
stack traceback:
    c:/work/luaunit/luaunit.lua:346: in function 'run'
    [string "use_luaunit.lua"]:94: in main chunk

End lua script : Wed Oct 04 07:59:33 2006
Execution time : 0.030(s)