John Labenski ha scritto:
> I have rewritten the coroutine code so that we do not have to replace
> luaE_newthread and luaE_freethread by pushing the wxLuaStateRefData
> into the registry table.
good work!

> Hopefully this will make using wxLua as a lua module using require
> much easier... of course the build files have to sorted out.
I'll reorganize the bakefiles tonight ;)

With bakefile 0.2.1 we are very very near to have all functionalities we
need in the "official" bakefile. In fact, the only thing which makes us
depend on a patched bakefile currently is that we want to:

  1) use wxPresets and all logic they contain
  2) have WX_DEBUG=0/1 and WX_UNICODE replaced by BUILD=debug/release
and UNICODE option names

if we remove "feature" #2 then we can use bakefile 0.2.1
if we don't, hopefully Vaclav will apply my patch for bakefile 0.2.2
(I'm pinging him about that patch since a long time now).

Is there any other build problem which I should solve this evening ?

Francesco