I have tried to solve this problem but it seems to involve some rather depth
understanding of the internal.

on window the debugger fail on run time error

simple example, giving a file wiht th following line

a()

If you debug it you have the expected error in the output window and then the
program and the server (where the debug code is running) crash.

There seem to be an invalid event being process for a hidden window but I am far
from understanding what is relly going on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Andre