Ryan and Klaas and everyone else, please wipe your old wxLua dir and
get a fresh copy or at least guarantee that you've deleted all traces
of the last build; config.status, *.o *.d... everything. The errors
you're getting are suspicious because the configure checks for XRC,
GL, AUI, STC... are identical and if you've got the wxWigets libs they
should all fail, not just one.

Regards,
    John