On Jan 18, 2008 4:14 AM, Eero Pajarre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2008 3:46 AM, John Labenski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I think this is a problem on your side. I use cygwin in MSW and all
> > the line endings are CRLF in the makefile.vc files.
> >

> I did a new repository using Cygwin and yes there the line-ends are
> CRLF. The odd thing is that my Cygwin is set to using UNIX line-ends
> (as recommended in Cygwin installer) and for example all the .cpp
> files have just LF line-ends. So makefile.vc  seems to be different
> also there.

I make a dir call /mnt/c/ and then run "$mount -t c:/ /mnt/c" and do
all my work from that path instead of /cygdrive/c so it uses CRLF.

> also I see in:
> http://wxlua.cvs.sourceforge.net/wxlua/wxLua/build/msw/makefile.vc?view=log
> that 1.50 version apparently changed every line in Makefile.vc,
> but when I look at the Diff to 1.49 link there are only two changed lines

Humm. I don't know how to fix it since when I've verified that the
line endings are CRLF and then commit, CVS says that nothing has
changed.

> The previous rebake commands have always created significantly smaller
> changed files -sets.
>
> (Yes, I would like to continue using WinCVS, it has served me well for years.)
>
> I found that as well, using Tortoise CVS. Deleting everything and
re-downloading seemed to fix it.

So, it's all fixed for you now or is WinCVS still not working?

Regards,
    John