2008/1/31 Hakkı Doğusan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> ps. In binding.html there is a "Binding C++ Virtual Functions" section.
> There it explained in detail what is going on for virtual functions;
> but, I think, how to implement those bindings is missing. In other
> words, it is not explained for idiots, like me :) Could you add some doc
> to explain how to generate binding for an artificial ABC C++ class, in
> steps? I masquared(spell?) wxLuaPrintout and wxArtProvider bindings to
> write wxLuaGridTableBase. As you can guess, it took too much jumping in
> code :)

Yeah... I am not happy with how virtual functions are implemented
right now. It seems like it would be possible to use something like
wxVariant to really simplify the code, but I have not been able to
think of some clean way to implement it yet.

In the meantime, I can add some sample code in binding.html.

Regards,
    John