On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 6:23 AM, klaas.holwerda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> One more, a2dWalkEvent is a simple "const long"
>
> In the rules file i did add this:
>
> AllocDataType("a2dWalkEvent", "const long", false)

Force it to be treated as a number:

AllocDataType("a2dWalkEvent", "const long", true)

> Tried this as an extra, no difference.
>
> %typedef a2dWalkEvent const long
>
> The problem is here:
>
>    virtual bool WalkTask( wxObject* parent, wxObject* object,
> a2dWalkEvent event )
>
> ..\..\..\..\wxArt2D\modules\luawraps\src\general.cpp(2592) : error
> C2065: 'wxluatype_long' : undeclared identifier
>
> Changing it in the *.i file to this makes it work:
>
>    virtual bool WalkTask( wxObject* parent, wxObject* object, long
> event )
>
> Any idea?

It thinks the a2dWalkEvent is a class, but then translates the typedef
to get wxluatype_long. I think it should work if you make the change
above and use a2dWalkEvent in the bindings as you first did since it
should work as wxWindowID does.

-John