On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Konstantin <lalakos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello John!
>
> First, i need static build of wxLua on wxWidgets 2.9.3, and that's why i
> didn't use CMake:

The CMake build is brand new and does not work in OSX, though your
errors above are for GTK. What exactly are you building on?

> Compilation just fail in the built-in lua (See log).
>
> Second, i need my system lua (5.1 in static), and I can do it via
> ./configure.
> That's why i use wxLua, configured with ./configure tool.

Does that work? You show errors for CMake, but configure should still work.

> Third, I just need gl-binds for wxWidgets 2.9.3, but in the wxLua-trunk
> gl-binds for wxWidgets 2.8, I think.

To quickly "fix" problems like these, just rem out the offending gl
binding function parts. You will not be able to use them in Lua, but
if you don't care, it's just as well until I get some more time to
better update to 2.9. Note that 2.9 does work in GTK2 and MSW.

You have some strange errors, I don't know how or why '__declspec'
would or could get defined for a GTK build.

I just got a OSX machine I can use and will try some things tomorrow.

Regards,
     John