On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Paul K <paulclin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
>> You can already do that too... see CMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY here :
>> http://wxlua.sourceforge.net/docs/install.html#C4
>
> I added -DCMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_ALL_DEPENDENCY=TRUE and ran "make
> wxLuaModule" (to get wx.* library), but still got the same error and
> didn't get to wx.* file:

To be honest, this this not something I have any interest in
implementing. Even if it was made to work by silently ignoring missing
parts then people who wanted to use the wxLua package as a whole may
end up missing parts by accident and that would be far worse then you
having extra parts. I recommend simply building it as is and taking
the parts you want.

Regards,
    John