On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Victor Bombi <son...@telefonica.net> wrote:
> after commenting all inicializations. Compile is ok but
>
> CMakeFiles\wxLuaModule.dir/objects.a(wxlbind.cpp.obj):wxlbind.cpp:(.text+0x1f2):
> undefined reference to `_luaL_openlib'
>
> I think that luaL_openlib was deprecated for luaL_register in 5.1 and for
> luaL_setfuncs in 5.2

It is deprecated, but luaL_setfuncs() is not a suitable replacement
since it doesn't set the package.loaded table. I think the best option
is to leave the code as is and use Lua's backward compatible functions
for the near future.

Did you change Lua's Makefile to not #define LUA_COMPAT_ALL? By
default it is set and you'll need to set it back to link to wxLua.

CFLAGS= -O2 -Wall -DLUA_COMPAT_ALL $(SYSCFLAGS) $(MYCFLAGS)

Regards,
     John