Hi Milind,

The only difference should be is that wxluafreeze includes wx library
statically compiled (so you don't need anything else) and in other
cases your executables expect wx.dll.

I'm not sure what graphics are different. Can you do two screenshots
and mark the differences on them? I don't use wxluafreeze, but I
wouldn't expect to see any differences.

Paul.