On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM, Victor Bombi <son...@telefonica.net>wrote:

> Hello John
>
> >It looks like wxTabFrame is not exposed though any header file.
>
> It is defined in auibook.cpp:2799 (2.8.12) (should it be a header file?)

Probably, but there's not a lot we can do about it. Normal wxWidgets
installs will not install the cpp files so there's no good way to find it
and it doesn't look like you can #include it since it actually contains
code and we'd get linker errors about duplicate functions.

I do have a scheme that may work, but it is quite fragile. wxLua declares
the wxTabFrame itself and we cross our fingers that it doesn't change too
much. If it does then wxLua will become a mess of #if wxverX then declare
one version, #else if wxverY then a different one, #else ... This is hacky
to me and I really prefer to keep wxLua reasonably "clean", but in this
case it may be unavoidable.

Regards,
    John