> It looks like you're hitting the MS Windows cmd limitation.

You are absolutely correct. I've just confused with my tryouts.
Initially i've got a problem with this async code:

dialog = wx.wxDialog(wx.NULL, wx.wxID_ANY, "",wx.wxDefaultPosition,
wx.wxDefaultSize)
dialog:Connect(wx.wxEVT_END_PROCESS, function(event)
wx.wxMessageBox("EVENT HAPPEND")
end)
capt = wx.wxProcess(dialog)
capt:Redirect()
proc = wx.wxExecute([[cscript /nologo long.js 4095]],wx.wxEXEC_ASYNC,capt)
wx.wxGetApp():MainLoop()

My javascript code puts some 'a' letters :
WSH.Echo(Array(Number(WScript.arguments(0))+1).join("a"))

And with arguments bigger then 4095 i've got no MessageBox.