Hello,

this is related to something we talked before in the list.

In order to require"wx" from two diferent lanes in luaLanes I modified
luamodule.cpp:
 instead of static wxLuaState s_wxlState; I have  wxLuaState* s_wxlState =
new wxLuaState; inside luaopen_wx so that we get a different wxLuaState in
each lane.

In each lane a wxFrame is created and wxGetApp():MainLoop() is called at the
end of the function used as the lane body.
The first lane that calls wxGetApp():MainLoop() succeds but the second one
fails because IsMainLoopRunning is true (as it is refering the same
instance) and this lane ends.

The main problem I see is that there is only one wxApp created by wxWidgets
so it is not possible to have two independent message loops. (and maybe two
independent wxApps)

Is there something that can be done to create two different wxApp one in
each lane?

Best
victor bombi