Hi.
I installed Debian on a tiny pc. Caused by the fact jessie has packages for
lua, luajit, rockspec and so on, installing a lua environment is a easy and
quick task. wxWidgets-3.0.2 are available too.
Unzipping wxlua, running cmake and compiling wxlua is easy too. (I wish it
would be so easy on windows too.)

Anyway there are 2 questions remaining:

- The resulting lua module is named liblua.so instead wx.so. What is the idea
behind? I renamed libwx.so to wx.so to allow standard cpath to work.

- make generates libwx.so + libwxlua_lua51-wx30gtk2u-2.8.12.3.so
Why is there this libwxlua_lua51-wx30gtk2u-2.8.12.3.so? Is it possible to
compile libwxlua_lua51-wx30gtk2u-2.8.12.3.so into (lib)wx.so? If not, where is
a good place to store libwxlua_lua51-wx30gtk2u-2.8.12.3.so?

TIA
Ulrich Schmidt